Northeast CDI Coding Symposium/NYHIMA/MAHIMA and Northeast ACDIS chapter meeting of July 28

I wanted to send a quick note of congratulations to former ACDIS advisory board member and current CDI Director Walter Houlihan of Baystate Hospital for hosting a wonderful one day meeting on July 28. A nice writeup of the event by CDI Editor Katy Rushlau can be found here: http://www.acdis.org/articles/local-chapter-update-northeast-cdi-and-coding-symposium-success.

It's great to see AHIMA and ACDIS members in the same forum, working toward the common objective of accurate documentation and code assignment in the medical record.
Tagged:

Comments

• I was wondering if there is anyone from Westchester Cty, N.Y. that regularly go to the NYC chapter events ?
  • Anyone know if the Northeast CDI/Coding Symposium is going to happen again this year?  I attended last year and found it very worthwhile.  Would love to attend another!
  • Anyone know if the Northeast CDI/Coding Symposium is going to happen again this year?  I attended last year and found it very worthwhile.  Would love to attend another!

We are currently working to make this happen again this year, stay tuned for more details.
  • Thank you to Lara Faustino for working so hard to get this event coordinated this year!!