Pneumonia- physician ed

Hi everyone! Good to put faces to familiar names at the ACDIS Conference last month.
I have gotten a lot of good info from this group and thought I would contribute something I made recently for Physician Ed on Pneumonia. Melissa- I CC'ed you in case you want to add this to Forms/Tools Library.

Claudine Hutchinson RN (CDI)
The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis
chutchinson@saintfrancis.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint Francis Health System intends this email only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email and request you notify the sender immediately and destroy this transmission. Violators may be prosecuted under Federal law.

Comments

• I LOVE IT

From: Pediatric CDI Talk [mailto:pediatric_cdi_talk@hcprotalk.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:25 PM
    To: Hill-Sandoval, Stephanie D
    Cc: 'Melissa Varnavas (mvarnavas@hcpro.com)'
    Subject: [pediatric_cdi_talk] Pneumonia- physician ed

Hi everyone! Good to put faces to familiar names at the ACDIS Conference last month.
    I have gotten a lot of good info from this group and thought I would contribute something I made recently for Physician Ed on Pneumonia. Melissa- I CC'ed you in case you want to add this to Forms/Tools Library.

Claudine Hutchinson RN (CDI)
    The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis
    chutchinson@saintfrancis.com