How Do I Stay Logged into ACDIS Site

Hi..someone posted this, but I lost the thread.  How do I access this site w/o having to use my ID and password each time?  Thank you!

Paul Evans

Comments

• Paul, did you get an answer to your question?  I would like to know the answer.  The forum chats are not streaming to my email ( working with someone on that now) so I have to login each time also.  Let me know if you found out how to save the login info.  I prefer the email stream but even though I have "checked the boxes" in "my preferences" I have never have received any emails. Now I have to login each time. 

Debbie Smith

• By the time I "find" the login page, remember or recover my login credentials, and get to the forum I usually forget what I came here for.  Then I go back to my regular work and there is the question still waiting for an answer.  And when I return to the ACDIS website, I have to start the process all over.

It would be very nice if there was a "Keep Me Logged In" button on the login page that put a credentials cookie in your browser.  #IsAnybodyListening
  • Hello, we are taking a look into this issue and I've asked our IT/technical support team to investigate. In the meantime thanks for the heads-up and your patience as we work to resolve!
  • This issue should be fixed for you. You will now stay logged into the site for one week, after which you will need to re log-in. We thought this was a good compromise of usability and security.

Thanks,
    Brian