CDI help

We are a small CDI program trying to grow. We are looking for CDI assistance temporarily until we are able to train full time staff. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding vendors they have worked with successfully? Remote or travel.

Thank you in advance!
Loretta
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. The partaking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is illegal and a violation of the regulatory guidance in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from all computers.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Contact?

• Loretta Hoffmeister, RN CCDS
    loretta.hoffmeister@samcstl.org

• edited March 2016
    Our folks can help remotely.

Robert S. Gold, MD
    CEO, DCBA, Inc
    4611 Brierwood Place
    Atlanta, GA 30360
    (770) 216-9691 (Office)
    (404) 580-0204 (Cell)

• edited March 2016
    I currently work contract..  My company has a large CDI  pool... Interested in more remote opportunity & plenty of travelers 
     Please contact me for further information,Laurie JohnsonJohnlaul@ yahoo.com269-209-8281