I&D

This is sort of a question... I do not know why I had in my head that I&D did not drive the procedure.... Did this change with I-10?
This coded to drainage of subcutaneous "small punctate opening in the plantar foot just below the 4th digit. With minimal probing, we were able to pass the lacrimal probe from the punctate opening between the 4th and 5th toes to the punctate opening on the plantar surface of the foot. Using the lacrimal probe as a guide, we used the 15 blade scalpel to incise the skin directly above the lacrimal probe and lay the tract wide open. Some purulent fluid was seen and wound cultures were sent in the operating room. 

We then probed the base of the wound further with a hemostat and found there was an additional small area of the tract, tracking in the direction of the heel. We therefore extended our skin incision on the dorsal surface of the foot and deepened our incision and drainage to the deepest point in the existing tract. We encountered quite a few small venous and arterial vessels with good blood flow, which we cauterized using the electrocautery. Once we were satisfied that we had fully laid open the infected area to the base of the existing tract, we irrigated with copious amounts of warm saline. We then inspected the wound and achieved careful hemostasis using the electrocautery. " . It makes sense that obviously you need to be the subcutaneous tissue to have a tract... is that why it would get coded to drainage of subcutaneous?
Thank you!