New ACDIS quarterly conference call format--any feedback?

Hi all, did you have a chance to tune into yesterday's ACDIS quarterly conference call, or listen to the recording? If so, we'd like to know what you think. We moved away from presubmitted questions to taking a bit of a deeper delve into position papers/white papers that the ACDIS Advisory Board is working on. Yesterday's call was on developing CDI Leadership. You can find out leadership Position Paper here: https://acdis.org/resources/developing-effective-cdi-leadership-matter-effort-and-attitude

Thoughts/comments/suggestions all welcomed!

Comments

• What about taking pre-submitted questions on a specified topic? I agree that some of the pre-submitted questions in previous calls were difficult to answer if they pertained to specific cases. This last call focused on the leadership paper, but the membership did not have time to read it prior to the call. I think the time could be better used if you solicit questions on a specific topic, paper, etc. 
  • Great idea Cathy! Next time we will get it out 2-3 weeks prior to the call so that folks can digest and formulate and send in questions. I like it.