Outpatient HCC capture

I have recently changed to the outpatient setting and our focus is on HCC capture and RAF scores.  We are building our query process from the ground up.  Are there any tracking tools out there that anyone is aware of to capture our impact through the query process for HCCs??

Comments

• I have consulting experience in this area. I am not aware of any tools to for tracking impact. My advice is to hire someone to create a database for you. It should be well worth it given the opportunities to improve RAF and success in 3 of the risk adjusted VBP measures.
  • I am not aware of any type of tracking tools. We have been doing an OP CDI program for a little over a year now and we have been keeping our tracking/metrics on a sharepoint audit tool and prior to that we were using an excel spread sheet. We keep track of our queries, what HCC is queried for and the RAF that is attached to that query.
  •  I've been involved in outpatient CDI since 2014 and there are not any tracking tools.  But I am sure these companies are working to develop them.