Retained gallstone with abscess

Patient presented with RUQ abdominal pain.  Had history of a Lap cholecystectomy 14 years ago.  Found to have an abscess with what looked like a gallstone in the abdominal wall.  An I&D of the abscess was performed with removal of the retained gallstone from subcutaneous tissue. 

What would be the principal diagnosis; the retained gallstone (K91.86) or the abdominal wall abscess (L02.211)?

Appreciate thoughts/suggestions!

Comments

• I'm reposting to see if anyone feels I have a choice for principal diagnosis. 

Thank you!

• Was their a residual gall bladder or was it actually just a stone trapped within subcutaneous tissue?  K91.86 indicates there was a residual gall bladder.
  • No, the physician refers to it as a retained gallstone within subcutaneous tissue which led to the abscess. I interrupt K91.86 as retained gallstones after removal of the gallbladder, not that there is a residual gallbladder.  

I did some research and found an article that said you can have subcutaneous abscess formation from spilled gallstones years after Laparoscopic cholecystectomy.