Functional Quadriplegia as Complete Immobility d/t severe physical disability

Can a CDI offer the option of “Complete Immobility” (d/t severe physical disability) instead of Functional quadriplegia? I had never heard of this term being used instead of Functional quad before so I looked at the CAC logic and tabular list with Instructional notes and below is what was found.  Also didn’t realize there’s a coding clinic from 2008 that speaks to this as well. 

The CAC logic takes Complete Immobility d/t severe physical disability and codes to Functional Quadriplegia. Looking at the Tabular List and Instructional note the Complete Immobility d/t severe physical disability is located just below the Functional quad – my question is, can we interpret the “Complete Immobility d/t severe physical disability” to be acceptable terminology for Functional quadriplegia? IF so, will providers have to link the complete immobility to say Dementia w/contractures or is the “complete immobility d/t severe physical disability or frailty” sufficient and the provider can just list out the dementia as a non-linked diagnosis? Also, we shouldn’t just offer “complete immobility” w/o the “d/t severe physical disability or frailty” right? 

Thank you all!