CDIS Accuracy Rates by Audits
I've been tasked to create some type of CDIS accuracy rate on reviews. Does anyone do audits on CDIS? If so,
1) What criteria do you utilize to determine accuracy?
a) Missed opportunity for query
b) How many records do you review for each staff member?
c) How frequently do you perform audits?
d) What items are being audited?
2) Which staff members perform the audits?
3) When do you perform audits, concurrently or retrospectively?
4) Do you have a standard metric percentage for accuracy rate? i.e., 70%, 80%, 90% with what goal?
5) Please feel free to provide any additional information.