Favorite ACDIS Blog Topics

The ACDIS blog has been active for a number of years, and there are a good number of visitors, many of whom I suspect read it regularly. This causes me to wonder, what are the favorite posts? I would ask that this question be asked in two ways -- favorite individual post(s) and favorite types or categories. As I've thought about it, am adding a couple of additional questions.

1 -- To get started, let me suggest some categories:

** Industry news:
--what is happening with CMS
--Coding
--Consulting info
--ICD-10
--AHIMA information
** ACDIS announcements & Info
--Conference info
--Local chapter meetings
--Certification
--ACDIS growth & development
--Publications and webinar info / announcements
--Advocacy efforts
--"Introductions" to ACDIS staff, board members...
** Stories from individual experiences or programs
** Clinical / disease topics
** "Philosophy", CDI directions, focus....
** Physicians
** CDI Process / Policy
** Book excerpts
** Cross-posts -- from other blogs, articles, etc.
** Q&A from membership
** Resources & References
** Fun topics -- holiday themes for example

2 -- And what individual posts really stand out in your mind?

3 -- One other thought -- how many blog posts are those that are worth referencing back to?
that might be worth pulling into a "Best of" collection?

4 -- Whom do you like to hear from the most?
(bloggers include of course Melissa, Brian & Lynne, as well as CDI managers in the field, individual CDS's and several expert consultants -- but is there anyone else you'd like to hear from? maybe a specific presenter from a local or national conference? an author of a book or webinar? experts from related areas within HCPRO?)

Depending on response, I may suggest an online poll or I might develop a summary of responses along with what I've posed into a blog post.

Thanks,
Don

Donald A. Butler, RN, BSN
Manager, Clinical Documentation
PCMH, Greenville NC
dbutler@pcmh.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system.
==============================================================================