Sample queries needed

Hi all,

The Forms & Tools Library Committee is currently reviewing some of the older sample query forms in the Resource Library and removing any that are out-of-date. In light of this, we're looking for new submissions! If you have a sample query template you'd be open to sharing, please send it my way either by attaching it to this thread or by email (larchibald@acdis.org).

We appreciate your help!
Linnea
Tagged:

Comments

• HI
    At our facility we are looking at revamping our query templates.  Looking for input on whether other hospitals are using a format where choices for physician response are provided using check boxes, where the physician checks the box for the response he intends.
    ( example)
    Please indicate the clinical significance, if any, of documented sodium 125

(  ) documented sodium of 125 significant for hyponatremia
    (  ) documented sodium of 125 not clinically significant
    (  ) other explanation for sodium of 125
    (  ) unable to determine

thanks in advance for any responses,
    Pat
  • Can you give me your opinion about the Query below?

We work in Risk Adjustment Coding, the below format was proposed and as a QA Rept, I'm wondering if we are leading the provider by adding the request for MEAT inside the query verbiage. Thank you

Query Sample: The Diagnosis of Unspecified Depression its present in A&P has only the screening "Behavioral Health Review Assessment" as supporting element, please add MEAT for Depression if it was assessed and treated on this day of service.